[Belgium] Geospatial devroom Ice breaker - change of venue!

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 02:30:33 PST 2018

Hi all,

There was some miscommunication: we already had an appointment with the
speakers, so let's meet at the same location:

On Saterday evening (19h30), the evening before the geospatial
devroom, some of us will have dinner together at Grimbergen Café[1],
in the center of Brussels [2]. Afterwards we can visit one of the many
pubs in that neighbourhood.

If you would like to join, let me know, so I can make a reservation for you
as well. Feel free to invite other people.
We are already 9 people.

Kind Regards,
Johan