[Belgium] fix a date for the general assembly

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Feb 28 07:06:17 PST 2018

Dear all,

I agree with Moritz. So I included >belgium list in the to: ...
All the discussions are open, end the discussion of the AGM concearns
everybody. I hope there will be none charter members on the AGM, and
maybe we can motivate them to become a charter member, and in this way
grow our Belgium community.

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,