[Belgium] work meeting for Foss4g 2018 organisation

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Wed May 30 01:58:00 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We schedule a « work » meting to assign roles for our next event, Foss4g.be<https://2018.foss4g.be/> the 26 October at BEL<http://bel.brussels/> .
It's not the first time that we organize this event so we have lot of stuff already available, but we need some people who can take the lead and bring together this new session to a great national event for us  geomatics community.

So feel free to fill this doodle (before this Friday, please):
https://framadate.org/bsltiKUQgejCrbyi
This meeting will be followed by a dinner (and drinks)
Depending on the number we would choose the place and we will send you the exact location (always close to a station).

Cheers

Gael

Gaël Kruwialis
Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure
Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles| Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles
E-mail: gael.kruwialis at ngi.be | www.ngi.be<http://www.ngi.be/>
Tel: +322.629.82.56

[Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"]<http://www.ngi.be/>

[geo]<http://www.geo.be/>