[Belgium] Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Wed Apr 17 03:55:24 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo.be Member,

You are invited to join us for our Annual General Assembly of members convened as follows :

April 24th 2019, 6PM

Université libre de Bruxelles,

<https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/solbosch/solbosch.html> Campus du Solbosch, <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/solbosch/plan-D.html> building D, room DC6.126

Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt 50, B-1050 Bruxelles

Please find the invitation and agenda on the wiki (soon)  and below.

All voting, non-voting and even not yet members are welcome.

*Agenda*

   1.   *Approval of the minutes of the previous general assembly (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326)*

   2.   *Report of the *president* and report of the *secretary*

   3.   *Report about the activities between April 2018 - April 2019*

           1.      *FOSS4G.be 2018*

2.      *FOSDEM 2019*

3.      *BEGEO 2018 - 2019*

4.      …..

   4.   *Financial report 2018*

   5.   *Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2018 financial year.*

   6.   *Provisional Budget 2019*

   7.   *Composition of the board (mandates are expired, see call for boarding members below)*

1.      *Resignations*

2.      *New members*

   8.   *Composition of the voting members (see call for voting members below )*

      1.    *Resignations*

      2.    *New members*

   9.   *Preview of the events in 2019*

Geodeevening:

-June 2019 PostGIS (Gael & Roel)

-Any suggestion welcome

Urbis Day : 6 June
10.   Organizing & conversion to GeoHelp evenings (Moritz)
11.   Foss4g.be : 24 October

Starting the  backward scheduling

……

    12. Call for board members

**Call for voting members**

*You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of a great team ? You want to invest some time and your know-how to help OSGeo.be ?

If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !

To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be> or ) before April 24, 2019

The election of the new board will take place on end April during the General Assembly.

**Call for board members*

*We invite you to think about the possibility of presenting yourself for the following positions to support the association:

      * President

      * Treasurer

      * Secretary*

*Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours.The board is there to manage the association, which relies on the community.To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be>) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before April 24.

The election of the new board will take place at the GENERAL ASSEMBLY  (look to framadate)  *

 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Call for voting members*

*You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of a great team ? You want to invest some time and your know-how to help OSGeo.be ? If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be> or ) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your nomination before April 24, 2019 The election of the new board will take place on March 26 during the General Assembly.**Call for board members*

*We invite you to think about the possibility of presenting yourself for the following positions to support the association:

      * President

      * Treasurer

      * Secretary*

*Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours. The board is there to manage the association, which relies on the community. To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be>) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before April 24. The election of the new board will

take place on April 24, 2019.*

last GA minute https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html