[Belgium] [foss4g 2019] Translators confirmed & save the date/call for sponsors ?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:47:07 PDT 2019

Moritz,

I'll send the confirmation mail as soon as the website [1] is finished.
I've already added the participants of last year to belgium-announce, so
the list is ready.

I've made most updates yesterday, but some links should still go away. Then
a mail can be sent.

Pull requests are welcome [2]

[1] https://2019.foss4g.be
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo-be/foss4g.be