[Belgium] Foss4g october

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 05:09:32 PDT 2019

Hi Gael,

I would only do a face2face meeting to the first week of september,
preferably after the deadline of the call for papers (4/9).
Next week some of us will be in Bucharest for FOSS4G international, not
ideal for a meeting, and this week seems a bit too close.

Before that date I think spreading this call (and reaching out to potential
speakers) seems the most important thing to do. Perhaps a short online
meeting is enough to organise this?

Kind regards,
Johan