[Belgium] Unexpected news

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Mar 28 09:21:38 PDT 2020

Dear Gaël,

I am so sad to hear this.  I will miss him.  He was a FOSS4G leader, and
I had the privilege to work with him in the MapServer community, but he
was so much more than just that.

I am at a loss for words.  My prayers for his family, and if there is
anything they need or we can help in any way (we the entire FOSS4G
community) please let me know.

-jeff