[Belgium] It's time to wake-up !

svhooren svhooren at protonmail.com
Tue May 5 02:39:44 PDT 2020

Hello Marc,

I also think we need to discuss about it. October seems to be difficult to organize an event, or maybe online but it would be less fun.

I'm available for a call. If someone else answer the mail, maybe we could make a framadate ?

For the AG, I don't know what we need to do #newmember

Hope everyone is safe !

Simon

Simon VAN HOOREN
https://svhooren.github.io