[Belgium] Collaboration between OSGeo.be and a Free GIS training at ULB ?

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Tue May 11 23:34:48 PDT 2021

Hello,
You can find more details about our training, in the attached draft flyer
and training program for 2022.
As a reminder, the participants in this training have provided most of the
maps in the Map Gallery exhibit in our FOSS4G-be.
Thank you for your interest we look forward to hearing from you,
Maë//e