[Benchmarking] connection to shootout server

wen songxiao xiaowen.song at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:26:32 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm a PhD student in GIS at SUNY and am in a research project on GIS
software capability comparison between GeoServer and
MapInfoDeveloper. We saw the presentation about the benchmark shootout
between GeoServer and MapServer at FOSS4G2009 conference in September,
and are very interested in it.

We are thinking about maybe we can try to run the similar test between
GeoServer and MapInfoDeveloper on the same server. We hear that the test
server is still running, and there are some datasets that maybe used as test
data. But we don't know how to get access to them. I'm writing to see if
anyone here knows how we can get access to the server used in the benchmark
shootout (it is mentioned in this page
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2009.)?

Thank you very much!

Best,