[Benchmarking] Access to the benchmarking servers

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Mon Jul 27 09:26:49 EDT 2009

Hi,
given the presentation has been accepted I'm keen
to start working on the GeoServer setup, which for
starters will be installing the JVM, the JAI native
extensions and the like, upload and setup the data if
Paul did not do so already.

But I guess I need a SSH access. I'm usually behind
a dynamically assigned IP, but if you need me to use
a static one, I can connect first to a server with a
static IP in NY and then ssh into your servers.

I sent this mail on the public ml because I think
the procedure to get access is of interest of other
people as well.

Let me know if any more information is needed.

Cheers
Andrea Aime

--
Andrea Aime