[Benchmarking] Access to the benchmarking servers

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Mon Jul 27 13:01:04 EDT 2009

Frank Warmerdam ha scritto:
> In my case, I'm as much interested in learning a bit about the performance
> effects on mapserver of different data configurations as I am in comparing
> it to GeoServer though that is also cool.

Well, in the end your results will be just as interesting, since part
of the benchmarking effort is finding the configurations that do make
each server perform the best.

> Any interest in getting other web mapping folks involved?  Perhaps a
> MapGuide
> or deegree stream?

I asked the DeeGree people at the Bolsena code sprint and they told
me they are not ready this year, but would be interested in
participating next year with DeeGree 3.

Don't know about MapGuide poeople thought.

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime