[Benchmarking] Test System Specs

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 9 23:12:10 EDT 2009

FYI I've picked up tonight the server that I had mentioned in a previous
email. Unless it really doesn't want to cooperate then we should have it
online in the next few days. I'd suggest we try that avenue and if it
doesn't work out then we can always look at renting.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/