[Benchmarking] Test System Specs

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Wed Jun 10 09:55:32 EDT 2009

All, here¹s what I can provide

1). Dell 2850 with dual Xeon (have to check Ghz) and at least 32Gb ram.

2). Dell 1950 with dual Xeons, again I¹ll get full specs in the next day or
so.

And I can provide them on the public internet. We have a Verizon DSL line we
use here for testing outside firewall access with a static IP). We can NAT
this to have both systems available and you¹d just have to ssh or http on
non standard ports for one of the machines.

We also have some 32gb Intel X-25 SSD drives we can add to these servers as
well (I think we have 4 available).

Mike

--
Michael Smith