[Benchmarking] Coordination

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Jun 15 13:12:56 EDT 2009

I have similar concerns with the outside-the-db raster mosaic, btw.
Unless it's clear that the systems are doing basically the same thing
we'll end up spending a lot of time figuring out how what they are
doing is different.

Test cases described in wiki, in priority order, would be ideal.

>>> http://n2.nabble.com/Image-Handling-in-RDBMS-td2087000.html#a2087006
>>> http://n2.nabble.com/Benefits-raster-data-on-RDBMS-td2088177.html#a2088178
>>> http://n2.nabble.com/Raster-data-on-a-DBMS-td2088350.html#a2088350
>>>
>>> Cheers