[Benchmarking] Thoughts on 2010 exercise

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 25 13:09:57 EST 2009

Also, I wonder if we should set a timeline for preparations for the next
exercise.  How about January for contacting potential mapping server
teams?  I'd like us to track our contacts this time (list each mapping
server, the person who will be contacted, who is doing the contacting,
and status).

Can we start now by brainstorming what mapping servers should be contacted?

MapServer
GeoServer
ESRI ArcGIS Server
Erdas Apollo
MapGuide OS

Or...am I too early on my thinking?  I just want to give these corporate
teams the heads up they need to participate.

-jeff