[Benchmarking] Press Release Ready for Review

Smith, Michael ERDC-USACE-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Sat Oct 3 09:48:03 EDT 2009

Jeff,

Maybe you could add Oracle Spatial as its own category in addition to SDE on
Oracle

Eg
 The data formats used will be shapefile, geotiff, ECW, PostgreSQL/PostGIS,
Oracle Spatial 11gR1 and SDE on Oracle 11gR1.

A short line of

Hardware and infrastructure for benchmark testing has been provided by the
US Army Corps of Engineers Remote Sensing GIS Center.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center