[Benchmarking] Press Release Ready for Review

Smith, Michael ERDC-USACE-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Sat Oct 3 12:33:13 EDT 2009

I have been in contact with the Oracle Spatial group and they have been
supportive and indicated that they didn't have any issues with publishing
the numbers as long there wasn't anything that dramatically indicated some
kind of issue.

I've sent the press release URL to the Oracle group to have them look at and
see if they have any issue.

Mike

--
Michael Smith