[Benchmarking] Press Release Ready for Review

Smith, Michael ERDC-USACE-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Sat Oct 3 20:15:10 EDT 2009

Cameron,

Lets remove the "Hardware and infrastructure for benchmark testing has been
provided by the US Army Corps of Engineers Remote Sensing GIS Center" line.
I don't want to have to clear it with our public affairs office and we don't
need the credit.

We'll line things up and highlight our involvement more next year.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center