[Benchmarking] Press Release Ready for Review

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Oct 5 20:17:10 EDT 2009

Jeff,
It would have been good to get feedback from Oracle, but as we are only
mentioning Oracle in passing, and as we are not mentioning results, I
expect you should be fairly safe to send the press release out without
going through Oracle red tape.

The person who needs to make the final call is who ever installed Oracle
and accepted the Oracle Terms and Conditions.

Paul Ramsey, feel free to send the press release as soon as you think it
is ready. Send to foss4g2009-announce at lists.osgeo.org