[Benchmarking] First pair of load scripts and some considerations

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 3 11:39:12 EDT 2009

Yingqi Tang wrote:
> Thanks Andrea, can you send the file again with a .txt or other suffix
> because the previous .py gile was blocked by our system.

Yingqi,

Attachments should be available in the mailing list archive at:

   http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/benchmarking/

For instance my original copy of the python script is linked off:

   http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/benchmarking/2009-August/000092.html

I'm not sure if this was the one Andrea was referring to or not.

Best regards,