[Benchmarking] Won't make it for the meeting on Wednesday

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Mon Sep 7 13:38:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm sorry to report I most likely won't make it to the meeting
this week, the time change and a unforeseen responsibility
(kindergarden start of year meeting for my daughter)
will keep me busy Wednesday at 6:30PM italian time
(4:30PM UTC) which is, I think, just 30mins after the meeting
time agreed upon last time?

If there is anything that needs discussing with urgence and you
feel I should be involved start a thread on the ml, otherwise
I'll read and comment the IRC logs.

As a personal feeling we have to nail down details and start
benchmarking for good ASAP.

Cheers
Andrea

--