[Benchmarking] Next meeting in one hour

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 15 11:46:47 EDT 2009

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> For those that missed today's meeting there are some minutes at:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2009#Previous_Meetings
>>
>> Next meeting will be next Wednesday:
>> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=09&day=16&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>>

> Unfortunately I will be on the road tomorrow and can't make the
> meeting.  :(
>
> I'll do my best to be more available and to help with the benchmarking
> starting next week.

Hi Daniel,

Ok thanks for letting us know.

All: I would hope that we have representatives from all parties in
attendance this week (ESRI, ERDAS, GeoServer, MapServer) so we can start
making some progress (besides Andrea's good progress).  Can we get a
show of hands on who can be at this meeting?
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=09&day=16&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

+1 here

-jeff