[Benchmarking] Server Setup

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 23 11:54:29 EDT 2009

Guys,

I fiddled around with this libpq problem a bit and came to the conclusion
that libpq.so.4 was missing from /usr/lib.  No doubt this should come from
some proper package, but for now I just copied it from the other CentOS
server.  I don't know how it got wiped - lack of it was screwing up svn
and even apache!

I also added a SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib in /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
and in the fastcgi setting in that file.

For regular user accounts, you can manually set LD_LIBRARY_PATH if you want
to use GDAL tools or other stuff from /usr/local.

Best regards,