[Benchmarking] Deadlines

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 29 15:28:17 EDT 2009

Now that we are pretty much caught up to Andrea's good progress (we've
agreed on data, scripts set up, DB ready, machines ready) I think we
need to schedule the first run of the benchmarking.  We can use
tomorrow's meeting to discuss this, but what if we schedule the first
run of the scripts for this Sunday?  That means we have to have the data
styled the same for all 3 web mapping servers, loaded into the
appropriate databases, and scripts ready, for Sunday.  Yes lots of work,
but we can use this Saturday for last minute chaos.

Thoughts?

-jeff