[Benchmarking] Benchmarking 2010

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Apr 20 14:26:06 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

This is great news.  I think having Windows benchmarking will be an
excellent addition to this year's exercise.

I know on the MapServer side, I have talked to a Windows engineer at
Orkney in Japan, Kim Seongbong, and we would both like to help with the
MapServer on Windows benchmarking.

Martin can you do the honor of entering Cadcorp into the participant
table at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010

Development teams: is there any objection to doing both Windows and Unix
benchmarking?

-jeff