[Benchmarking] Preparing the raster data in TIFF format

Anne-Sophie Collignon Anne-Sophie.Collignon at erdas.com
Mon Aug 2 12:40:14 EDT 2010

Hello Mike,

Do you plan to do the same kind of things on the windows server?
Are you going to copy the Geotiff datasets on the windows server when they will be created ?

I'm almost done for today on the windows server, but just in case, I'll be working on it tomorrow probably all day (Europe Time Zone, GMT+2).

Thank you in advance,
Best Regards,

Anne-Sophie

--