[Benchmarking] No more labels for contours?

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Thu Aug 5 09:32:12 EDT 2010

Hi,
I looked at yesterday's logs and it seems we're not going to test
curved labels anymore, mostly because it takes too much time
to add the labels or something like that?

Not sure what effort is for the other servers, adding labels
to the GS SLD is probably 10-15 lines worth of XML?
MapServer own syntax is even shorter, other tools do have a GUI
to create the styles... are we really giving up on that test?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime