[Benchmarking] No more labels for contours?

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Thu Aug 5 09:52:56 EDT 2010

Jeff McKenna ha scritto:
> This is news to me, as we agreed to use the contours file for labeling
> as a group earlier.

It was news to me too. Yes there is this in the logs:

<cedricbr> will try again, thanks
<dmonie> acuster: we already did the styling processing based on the
mentionned styles. Hope you won't change them now. We'll have to redo a
good bunch of work.
<acuster> jmckenna, well there is a fair amount of work to do on the
styles if they are to match the rules in an implementation independent way
<acuster> dmonie, I am merely asking where we stand

So are we labelling the contours or not?
If so, how? Font, size, scale, halo?

Proposal: Vera Sans, 12, scale higher than 1:10K, white halo, 2px

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime