[Benchmarking] Vector tests: first oddity

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 20 16:01:37 EDT 2010

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Andrea Aime wrote:
>
>> I think I can do the above writing a GeoTools based script.
>> But if you want it lighter and written in python, I'm not
>> the right person to do it.
>
> Doing it with GeoTools in Java is fine with me.

FYI since we're already modifying wms_request.py to use the GDAL Python
bindings to do the within filter (see my other email), if you prefer we
could ask Alan to also add this using OGR's OGRCoordinateTransformation.
If you're already done it in Geotools then fine, but I tought I'd offer
in case that saves you some time (and since that would keep everything
in the same script).

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette