[Benchmarking] Test benchmarking run done

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Mon Aug 23 11:22:36 EDT 2010

Hi,
I've copied the QGIS mapserver run script into
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/scripts/qgisms/runall
I had to
export JMETER_HOME=/opt/jakarta-jmeter-2.4/bin
first.
Regards
Pirmin

Am Freitag, 20. August 2010, um 14.39:11 schrieb Andrea Aime:
> Hi,
> so first the test benchmarking run has been completed.
> The tests seem to work fine, so I'd encourage you
> to make your own version of the script files as well
> starting from the templates here:
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/scripts/template/
>
> The csv files will have to be modified, but they are
> independent of the scripts, so it's safe to start customizing
> your jmx files.
>
> Thanks to the various suggestions the script to run all
> of the tests in a row has also been fixed, it's here:
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/scripts/gs_runbaseline
>
> Again, you can make your own version of it, just copy it in
> the same directory (commands are path dependent, sorry)
> and customize it for your own tests
>
> Cheers
> Andrea

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Kind regards

Pirmin Kalberer
Elestastr. 18   7310 Bad Ragaz  Switzerland
Tel: 081 330 77 11       Fax: 081 330 77 12
pka at sourcepole.ch  http://www.sourcepole.ch

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions