[Benchmarking] Schedule changes

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Fri Aug 27 06:17:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,

allthough this might not be the perfect place to ask, maybe you have an
answer.

Is anyone of you aware whether the benchmarking presentation will be
recorded?

I am unable to attend the benchmarking presentation in person as I give
a talk (probably to an empty audience) while you are presenting this
years results.

Regards and sorry for the noise,

Marc