[Benchmarking] meeting summary

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 2 17:08:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for such a great turnout for the first IRC meeting today.  I have
posted a summary of our discussion points at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010#Previous_IRC_meeting  If I
made any mistakes or missed things please edit that page, thanks.

You can alternatively read the channel logs:
http://logs.qgis.org/foss4g/%23foss4g.2010-06-02.log

We agreed to meet next week at the same time
(http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=06&day=09&hour=15&min=0&sec=0)

As an aside, I wonder why no one pushed in the meeting for using a
single database backend for testing.  If that or other issues is on your
mind then please add it to the agenda of the next meeting:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010#Next_IRC_meeting

Thanks!

-jeff