[Benchmarking] Hardware Specs added to Wiki

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 22 15:25:48 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Smith, Michael D ERDC-CRREL-NH
<michael.smith at usace.army.mil> wrote:
> All,
>
> I’ve added the hardware specs to the wiki for the machines I’ve been able to
> collect.

Mike,

The machines look good from  my point of view, with
a good match between the linux and windows system.
I see the disk space (160GB) is modest so this will
be a limiting factor in our data volumes.  For those, like
me, who don't have the page benchmarked it is at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Benchmarking_2010#Hardware

Best regards,