[Benchmarking] MapGuide PSC will participate in the 2010 wms shoot out

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:43:10 EDT 2010

Zac,
This is great news, and I think a valuable marketing exercise for
MapGuide Open Source.

It is my expectation that it will become standard practice that anyone
selecting a WMS will start by reviewing the results of the WMS shootout.

I hope that at some point the WMS shootout will tackle some of the
harder to measure questions like:
* How easy is the application to install, configure and maintain?
* How easily can the application integrate with other applications users
are likely to be installing?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager