[Benchmarking] Re: [Workshops] Next IRC meeting: +1 week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:49:42 EDT 2010

Jeff,
I've updated the Benchmarking agenda as requested.
I've also updated the meeting timeslot to
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=5&day=27&hour=20&min=30&sec=0
so that us Australian and New Zealanders will be awake during the
meeting and can talk about the Live DVD.

(I think that was your intent from this email thread?)

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Oscar,
>
> It seems I have missed some of this discussion.  Are you asking me if
> we can change the next meeting time to the following time?
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=5&day=27&hour=20&min=30&sec=0
>   Yes I am available then.  We can discuss the LiveDVD with Cameron
> then, as well as any other workshop issues.
>
> -jeff
>

> Oscar Fonts wrote:
>>> come to a future meeting at a different timeslot and discuss OSGeo Live
>>> DVD/VM requirements if that is desirable.
>>>
>>> The following timeslot might work:
>>> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=5&day=19&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=240&p2=215&p3=179
>>>

>>> 10:30pm in Europe
>>> 4:30pm in New York