[Benchmarking] Not panicking, yet

Anne-Sophie Collignon Anne-Sophie.Collignon at erdas.com
Tue Sep 7 04:39:36 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

It's an issue for us as well that windows server is down since Sunday...

Also, I'm not sure at the end the windows server results will be
comparable with the Linux one due to the RHEL OS caching. So, is that
not already waste of time for running the tests ? The benefits of
participating is for sure the nice improvements we've provided in the
product, and also the experience, and lessons to retain of the such
exercise.

Regards,

Anne-Sophie

--