[Benchmarking] 3 slide summary for closing plenary

Dane Springmeyer dane at dbsgeo.com
Thu Sep 9 06:37:54 EDT 2010

I think a link to the results or at least a web page that might eventually reference the final presentation *must* be included in the presentation. Otherwise looks great.

So, I think that necessitates answering Andrea's question:

http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/benchmarking/2010-September/000903.html

Michael, can you post somewhere?

Dane