[Benchmarking] Seed Benchmark URLs

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sun Aug 28 10:01:21 EDT 2011

Oliver,

I've loaded up the seed requests on the Jmeter server and made a couple of
runs.

Looking at the results, it doesn't appear that the requests are sampling
the area well. The requests are either too zoomed in or too far out. We
are getting very few features per image (sometimes non at all).

I've attached a csv file of the requests as fed through Jmeter and the
resulting URLs in MapServer. I think because of the limited extent, the
zoom level values are off.

In the OpenLayers map here

http://12.189.158.78:8081/cgi-bin/mapserv6?MAP=/benchmarking/wms/2011/mapse
rver/osm-google.map&mode=browse&template=openlayers&layers=default

We want zoom levels from 4 to 9.

Mike

--
Michael Smith