[Benchmarking] Seed Benchmark URLs

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Sun Aug 28 10:39:35 EDT 2011

I would go from level 10 to 16 on OpenStreetMap

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=39.766&lon=-104.872&zoom=10&layers=M

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=39.75948&lon=-104.99931&zoom=16&layers=M

You're right that it does get very sparse below 16. And I think that is
our problem. The  total extent area will probably have to be increased.

Since I think the decision on the large requests was to limit to 8
threads, then we only need 600 (or more) requests.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps