[Benchmarking] Presentation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 10 15:38:56 EST 2011

Hi all,

Well the call for presentations is now open, so it's that time when we
have to start thinking of the final presentation at FOSS4G.

Since Andrea Aime has the most experience with doing this exercise of
all of us: Andrea do you want me to submit the abstract for this,
listing you as the main presenter and me as co-presenter?  Or you can
submit. Or, other suggestions?

Also, I am involved with the local organizing committee, so I can start
giving them hints of our presentation requirements.  Do we ask for a
timeslot in the closing plenary, or a longer session in the main track
like last year, or squeeze into a normal 30 minute session, or....

-jeff