[Benchmarking] benchmarking, groldan@opengeo.org te recomienda uses Google Calendar

Dane Springmeyer dane at dbsgeo.com
Tue Sep 13 01:42:26 EDT 2011

Hey Gabriel,

Funny about the calender. I've actually never used google calender before now so perhaps I don't understand something. I just followed the link I see that originally came from you to the group (which is forwarded below).

Re: your runs, yes good luck. I'm up for another hour or so. I will log into IRC now to see if I can help you with anything.

Dane