[Benchmarking] Presentation status

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Sep 16 10:31:32 EDT 2011

Does someone know how to edit the graph for the Seed test? They are missing the
constellation data...

Also, any comment about my yesterday email? Do we mention confidence interval?
If so, during the 11 minutes at the end of the presentation or in the
constellation slide as an example of exploratory work?