[Benchmarking] Ideas for next year

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Sep 17 11:50:24 EDT 2011

Oups! Same mail but fixing typos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just for balancing a little bit the proposed idea, we must admit that we (the
Constellation team) started to work very late on the Benchmark - which is our
own fault. So for next year, I understand the first thing to do on our side is
to find some way to participate sooner (which is our responsibility) so we can
hopefully bring some constructive help and tools.

On my side, one of my which is to propose some script for transferring the
JMeter results in a SQL database so we can perform more easily statistical
analysis. I was not there yesterday to explain my idea about confidence interval
(I think that my proposal is still misunderstood according what I have heard),
but will try to explain better during the following year.

Best regards,

     Martin