[Benchmarking] 2012 Exercise

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Jun 11 06:03:22 PDT 2012

Hello Jeff

Sorry for the silence. Actually I'm interested to participate (I will be
at the FOSS4G). However time will be short for us, so I don't really
know yet to which extend we can participate. What I would like to do -
if possible - is to start participation, but without commitment yet...
(while I realize that we will have to commit soon or later).

For example, because Johann is not available this year (he is busy on an
other project), we may not be able to convert MapServer files to SLD
this year. So maybe we would do benchmarking only on rasters for
instance - I don't know yet.

     Martin