[Benchmarking] Feedback and some activity, Please!

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Sun Jun 23 01:13:15 PDT 2013

Andrea,
why not start using this as part of our next Benchmark? Please add
yourself to the list.

All,
once we have three+ participants we should schedule a few IRC sessions
to start coordinating things. Time is running fast nowhere and I'd be
really happy to get something done in time.

Cheers,
Arnulf

On 06/23/2013 09:53 AM, Andrea Aime wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Pirmin Kalberer
> <pi_ml at sourcepole.com <mailto:pi_ml at sourcepole.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> If nobody else turns up - what about MapServer taking the
> challenge of the real world QGIS Server benchmark presented at
> FOSSGIS?
> http://sourcepole.ch/2013/6/17/fossgis-2013-performance-optimised-wms-services-with-qgis-server

Slides are in german, but pictures and figures should be clear enough.