[Benchmarking] Feedback and some activity, Please!

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Jun 25 05:02:39 PDT 2013

Hi All,
thanks for picking this up an pointing out the issues. I think this
will make up a big part of the benchmark report (if folks allow me to
suggest this). One result of this benchmark exercise might be that you
cannot compare apples with penguins - or some such.

So please keep it coming, I will record and register and propose ideas
of how to bring things together eventually.

I am still missing some commitment from the Desktop GIS folks. The
promise is that we will be honest in every comparison and that it will
be fun.

Cheers,
Arnulf