[Benchmarking] [EXTERNAL] Who shot the shootout?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Sep 3 07:34:04 PDT 2013

Mike, Bart,
thanks for the feedback and link.

Michael Billmire,
will you be attending the FOSS4G conference in Nottingham? Would you be
happy to give a short summary of the talk you gave at FOSS4G NA? If not
would you be comfortable if I presented a short summary of your results?
- From the mail [1] it seems like you have a presentation at the ready? I
like that you also had a look into usability and quality.

Unfortunately we failed to get a full fledged benchmark organized for
this year and are now considering what to do with the slot. But no harm
done if you'd rather not have your findings presented elsewhere and by
somebody you don't even know.

Best regards,
Arnuf

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/benchmarking/2013-April/001090.html