[Benchmarking] Help to Understand the benchmarking results

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Sun Apr 6 23:32:44 PDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Ranjith J Pillai
<rjpillai at tatapowersed.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>                 I am Ranjith and I want to understand the results of the
> benchmarking of  Geoserver. So please share with me the contact details of
> the right person who can help me to get a clear understanding of
> Benchmarking procedure and the results.

If you are interested in "the open source way", please subscribe on the
"geoserver-users" mailing list and ask you question
there, with some more details about what you want to understand (the more
detailed/precise the question, the more likely
you'll get an answer). See here:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Mailing+Lists

If instead you want a dedicated person helping you in private you should
look at commercial support, here is a list
of commercial support providers for GeoServer:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Commercial+Support

Hope this helps

Cheers
Andrea