[Board-es] Fwd: OSGeo Spanish LC Board members email request

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer en osgeo.org
Dom Ene 24 06:31:21 EST 2010

Las direcciones deberían funcionar ya ;)

Os he mandado este correo también allí para probarlas!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam en pobox.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 01:47
Subject: Re: OSGeo Spanish LC Board members email request
To: Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses <pferrer en osgeo.org>
Cc: OSGeo Board-es <board-es en lists.osgeo.org>

Pedro-Juan,

I have added these aliases to /etc/aliases on osgeo1, and
rerun newaliases.  They should be operational now.  I would
appreciate if the individuals could briefly test it to be sure.

I am happy to do this, though there is always the danger I
might be offline for several days when the request is emailed
directly to me.  SAC Trac tickets may be more certain to be
acted on in a timely fashion.

Best regards,

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
<pferrer en osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi Frank, I contact you as the Liaison officer of the Spanish Local
> Chapter, but I don't know if this request is well directed just to you
> or if you prefer that we put a ticket in the Foundation Trac.
>
> The Spanish Board (Board-es) has changed some of their members in the
> past elections and we would like to know if it would be feasible to
> have a mail forward of @osgeo.org for the new Board-es Members.
>
> Would it be possible?
>
> If so, these would be the forwarding details
>
> mgarcia en osgeo.org  -> michogar en gmail.com
> fpalm en osgeo.org  -> francisco.palm en gmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
> Valencia (España)

I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam en pobox.com

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Valencia (España)